National (India) Sales Head
Games2win owns more than 450 proprietary games and features amongst the top 20 online gaming companies in the world as per latest comScore reports. For more information visit – about us on Games2win.com.
What is the Game2win India Business?
- www.games2win.com - Our unisex portal entertains over 3+ mn unique global visitors a month.
- www.gangofgamers.com - Our boy's portal entertains over 1+ mn unique global visitors a month.
- www.chimpoo.com - Our kid's portal that entertains over 500k+ unique global visitors a month.
In-Game Ad Network:
- www.inviziads.com - Our global in-game ad network publishes games across 9000+ global gaming sites that attracts over 12+ mn unique visitors a month. (The penetration of this network is primarily overseas).
- Over 50+ games on Mobile (both iPhone and Android) and Facebook. We plan to add 80 more mobile games in 2012.
What's the Games2win Business Model?
Revenue generation via:
- Ads across the sites that include rich video pre-rolls, standard banners and inventory
- Direct consumer revenue via in-game app purchases, downloads of games etc
- Sponsorships, branded games, licensing of games to publishers etc.
What's the opportunity?
With this quantum of diversified portals, games and inventory, we are seeking a laser focused revenue-oriented individual who will be able to manage and monetize the Indian side of the business very effectively by leading a team of Sales professionals.
The Candidate would understand the online advertising market and technologies involved, the mechanics of various campaigns (CPM, CPC, CPA, CPL) and how to track and measure efficiency and also deliver ROI to our clients.
Working with management team to define eCPM & revenue goals as well as traffic objectives for the various portals we operate, the candidate would optimize the combination of advertisements sold, and constantly seek means to optimize yield, by way of reaching out to new advertisers (direct and via ad agencies), actively engaging in business development for partnering with new clients and also exploring new ways of generating revenues via Gaming as a platform.
Based in: Mumbai / Dehi India (Travel across the metro's is anticipated)
Experience: Someone who has:-
- Been in the Internet media sales function (publishers, ad networks, etc.) business for the past 7 years at least. An analytical bent of mind with a fluency of English and ability to communicate crisply and clearly.
- Had prior achievements of improving yield and growing & fostering direct client relationships.
Reporting to: To the CEO, who is Alok Kejriwal.
Role & Responsibility:
- Understand, optimize and package our ads and content inventory.
- Work with ad agencies, internal sales team and direct customers to run successful, measurable campaigns.
- Create a very aggressive 'outreach' program that will pitch our network to advertisers, brands, agencies and intermediaries for direct sales
- Where necessary, coordinate with development, creative and programming teams to define these measurable campaigns.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting and tracking, flagging issues for internal stakeholders and report metrics appropriately.
- Analyze and report program performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement and new programs.
We would reward top talent with very competitive salaries and network revenue-based incentives, as well as stock options in the business.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of the fast growing online casual gaming industry and play a hands-on role in scaling up a successful start up venture to a large business. The freedom to experiment, innovate and pioneer business ideas in the new exploding in-game advertising will be enormous. The candidate can look forward to setting self-defined goals and milestones and actually operating the business like his/her start-up.
(CEO and Co-Founder)
Click here to download this job profile